• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying these?

raijin665

Oakley Beginner
So, I found these at an abandoned resort while doing cleanup work, boss told me since I found them just keep them, and I am having a very hard time identifying them. There's Oakley branding but that's it, no other identifying markings, just CE on one temple.
I thought they might be older, first gen E-Wires, but honestly, the curves of the first generation don't match regarding the top bar and the temples. The nose pads are also a unique color, like a light blue, so I think they may have been custom. Also, if someone who sees this wants this pair for collecting or whatever, I'd definitely want to part with them; they do not work on my face at all. They look brand new, no scratches at all. DSC_6813.jpg DSC_6814.jpg DSC_6815.jpg DSC_6817.jpg DSC_6818.jpg DSC_6819.jpg DSC_6820.jpg

The bluish/greenish color inside the nose pads are from oxidation. They’re supposed to be clear FYI

Wow, thank you guys. That was incredibly quick. I don't suppose I could ask what you guys feel they would be worth? I see listings all over the place for A wires.

Saw your ad on eBay. You can check polarization by looking at a PC monitor and turning it 90 degrees. It will usually go black at 45 degrees or 90 degrees...

Back