• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying X-metal

MWGblog

Oakley Beginner
Obviously there are some subject matter experts here. I looked around in the forum but my head is spinning from all the variations that exist. I was considering seeing if worth selling, but want to make sure I represent them accurately since there appears to be a lot of specificity to exact versions and releases. Everything is original except I did replace the nose pads a few years ago as one fell off. They are dark grey metal, have deep red/orange lenses and number on inside left arm: X004088

What is the name of this frame/lens model? Any info is appreciated. Pictures below.

Thanks!
Michael

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8395.jpeg

IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8395.jpeg

Last edited:
Fyi - yes I am interested in selling them, they have been sitting in the closet for years. I got a number of messages asking about selling them but my current status in the forum does not yet allow me to respond.

Fyi - yes I am interested in selling them, they have been sitting in the closet for years. I got a number of messages asking about selling them but my current status in the forum does not yet allow me to respond.
All these members should be reported for trying to deal with a new member.
This will be an easy sell.
But my advice is.
Hang around learn more about X-Metal and come to realisation that it would be a bad idea to sell them.
Enjoy them.
Restore them if needed.

Latest Posts

Back