• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help IDing Prizm Field vs. Outfield vs. Infield

we
I think prizm field is the same as the outfield. I have 2 outfields and the infield that i HAD look so much different than the current baseball field
Oh yeah, Infield is definitely the easiest to differentiate. It seems like they didn’t have many takers for that one amd got rid of it. Whether “Field” and “Outfield” are one and the same or not, they are at least very similar to each other, and quite different from Infield.

You said it! Glad I’m not the only one. I Eventually decided to track down a pair of Ohtani Radar EVs to have a point of reference for what Field lenses look like on a newer release. The lenses in that pair are clearly like the 2 middle pairs in my picture. They seem pretty monochrome - mostly red/purplish with rose base tint - so I guess the ones you got that are yellowish at the edges could be yet another incarnation? If you have a pic of what they sent you, I’d love to see it.

I’m now pretty confident my picture shows
Top: Definitely Infield
2 Middle: Almost certainly Field (after IF/OF consolidation)
Bottom: Seems like old Outfield
I'll upload pics later tonight - I think the yellow is more obvious because the Radar EVs are a lot bigger lens than the half jacket type.

The lighting on these isn't identical, but I still think the difference is pretty clear.

Field purchased in 2022:
1668635285498.png

Field purchased in 2020:
1668635339035.png

Back