• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Info How To Send Oakleys To United Kingdom

Pjam23

I should Work at Oakley
San Diego California
I've never sent a package out side of the US and I don't know how to go about, can anybody help me with info, what company to use, how much does it cost how long does it take? Thanks to you all for your help

Hello,

I buy a lot of stuff from the US and get it sent to the UK, I also lived in the US for quite a while. Shipping to the UK is easy, the only extra process needed is a customs form which the shipping company will provide, you just need to ask them for it. What company you want to use to ship is up to you, UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS etc. When I lived in the states I generally used UPS because I wanted tracking all the way and a signature on delivery. Most of the stuff I buy now though is sent USPS and generally takes around 2 weeks to arrive, and is also the cheapest service.

You need to consider what it is you're sending. If you've sold something and the buyer has paid via PayPal then you need to use a tracked delivery service to ensure you and the buyer get PayPal protection. Also, if it's over a certain value you need to use a signed for delivery service (I'm not sure what the limit is in the US but in the UK if you sell something over £150 you need to send it via a signed for delivery service to get PayPal protection).

It's pretty easy to send something, no more hassle than sending something within the US.

Latest Posts

Back