• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help, Info on Oakley Bag I have had for many years

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
So I just found this bag which is brand new never used. I don't even remember where I got it.
It has been in my Oakley storage for years.

Help on some info? I could not find any online.

Thanks

Obag2.JPG
Obag4.JPG
Obag.JPG
Obag1.JPG
Obag3.JPG

I've been scoping eBay for Nike bags for some time now... Can't say I remember seeing this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the rough dimensions? Does it seem like a laptop bag, or is it smaller than that?

I've been scoping eBay for Nike bags for some time now... Can't say I remember seeing this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodness - I'm quite the beginner - calling Oakley Nike... Geez...Can you tell I was on eBay looking for shoes too. Where's the edit post feature?! <shakes fist>

The only Oakley bag I've seen with any type of compass-point logo is the 2009 Augie's Quest for ALS Research computer bag. But that logo is clearly identified with "AQ" in the center and "Augie's Quest" in a banner.

if that thing is genuine, it's got the hallmarks of Oakley Women's range circa 2001, probably a hand bag/day bag/tote bag. I've a wallet with the same design language and metal accents

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back