• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help locating SQ Wire 2.0 Parts

Murph1219

Oakley Beginner
Anyone got a line on ear socks for the SQ Wire 2.0 SH frame? I could use a pair of nose parts as well, but really need 2 or preferably 3 pair of ear socks. Thanks guys.

Anyone got a line on ear socks for the SQ Wire 2.0 SH frame? I could use a pair of nose parts as well, but really need 2 or preferably 3 pair of ear socks. Thanks guys.

I'm looking as well, Murph. If I find anything, I'll let you know. I'd appreciate it if you'll do the same! Preferably the orange socks but I can't be picky at this stage.

I've seen aftermarket lenses for sale but I think they are for the non-SH.

Cheers!

Reese

If you can find a set in a vault this is what you're looking for. They're $8

IMG_5138.JPG
IMG_5139.JPG

Also I have lenses for the non spring hinge version. OEM new.

Last edited:
Until very recently the wire accessory kits were available direct from the Oakley website.
They are still showing on the U.K website but out of stock .

Regarding lenses if you are happy with Aftermarket then there are quite a few options available

Would like to stick with OEM lenses. The kits are available from some overseas sellers for retarded prices, but I've found nothing state side or reasonably priced. Was at my vault couple weeks ago and they pretty much said they had no older accessories. Nothing for the SQ wires. Nothing for the Half Jacket 1.0's.

Somewhere, someone said something about the aftermarket rubbers spinning on the earstem. Well I was just cleaning an A Wire that I got this week and noticed that the inside of the ear socks are squared. Couple that with the square stems and that's why they don't spin. I don't know if any aftermarket ones have square insides but if you find any that do, they should work better.

Best pic I could get with a phone. Maybe if I had a HYDROGEN they'd be better.

IMG_5154.JPG

Back