• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Choose A New Style... Former Twenty Junkie

bdsimmons2

Oakley Beginner
I've had at least 4 pairs of Twenties and they've all gone away for one reason or another.... I think my wife lost the rare ones - the FMJ Red/Black Iridiums. Anyway, I've been looking at new Oakleys and I find that I don't like some of the current trends on my own cranium (huge lenses that sit on my cheeks, large earpieces, no earsocks or nosepads).

In fact if I could find anything worthwhile in Twenties that are still brand new and not so damned expensive I'll buy them.

Help! What do you think is similar to the Twenty that's current?
Brian

You could check out Style Switch it has a nice wrap. might be a bit bigger than Twenty but a good fit. It has the thinner temple that you are looking for. Five Squared is always a good try. They might be smaller than Twenty, but now also come with the Unobtanium nosepieces.

Good call Jared - I loves me some unobtainium! I was eyeing up both the style switch and the five squared, guess I need to go to a brick and mortar and try some shades on.

What about the 2012 Twenty Gunmetal Fire?
Atm I have one pair in LNIB condition for sale.

I've had at least 4 pairs of Twenties and they've all gone away for one reason or another.... I think my wife lost the rare ones - the FMJ Red/Black Iridiums. Anyway, I've been looking at new Oakleys and I find that I don't like some of the current trends on my own cranium (huge lenses that sit on my cheeks, large earpieces, no earsocks or nosepads).

In fact if I could find anything worthwhile in Twenties that are still brand new and not so damned expensive I'll buy them.

Help! What do you think is similar to the Twenty that's current?
Brian

Zappos has the new Twenty's :)

http://m.zappos.com/oakley-twenty

Check out the Scalpel though they might be a bigger lens as well. the new five squared have rubber on the nose now which is a nice addition.

Back