• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide! Fuel Cell Or Batwolf? Face Pic Inside

maximumsport

Oakley Beginner
So I went to my sunglass hut store and tried one my 2 fav Fuel and Batwolf.. It's such a hard decision. The Fuel cell feel like they fit my head better but the batwolf look better but wrap around me a little weird (maybe not use to the feeling) I do have a big head I guess and wide jaw lol.. I'm 6'4 large build frame here's a pic of my face... What do you guys think?? I took 2 sets one with fuel cell on and one with batwolf I really like the Batwolf but its still tough lol...

Batwolf:
batwolf.jpg

batwolfside.jpg

Fuel Cell:
fuelcell.jpg

fuelcellside.jpg

Thanks!

I really like how both look on you! In this case I would go towards the fuel cell since it does look like they fit you best. But I am a sucker for batwolfs myself (hence the reason I don't have a single pair of fuel cells). And as for the wrap on the batwolf, I personally haven't found anything that sits nearly as close to the sides. It really blocks a lot of light for me when I wear them.

That's a hard decision since they both do look like they fit you very well. But I am thinking Batwolf cause I think they edge the fuel cell out just a bit.

Thanks.. I like the Fuel Cell's they just felt better on my face, but I love the look of the Batwolfs.. Just felt like they hugged the sides of my face a little more... Wasn't too bad. But Thanks for the advice! Love the icon change on the batwolf wish oakley made this for the fuel cell so we could have best of both worlds!!

Have you tried a Antix? Those fit well on larger faces. Has a shield as well.

I vote for the Bats.
You pull off the larger lens well, and the sidebling goes great with the ear studs.
The 'Cells look blah by comparison.

Back