• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide.. Oakley Antix Matte Black Polarized Or Polished Black Frame.

maximumsport

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide which frame type to get on the Antix.. Matte black or Polished black??? So Hard I like both pros and cons.. The matte is harder to scratch and finger printing but the polished black looks so sexy in the sun and I like the gunmetal icon on it... HELP!! What do you guys think??

If the matt black had a gun metal logo I'd say for sure go with it, but unfortunately it doesn't. I don't think you can go wrong with either. I'd go with the polished, only because I like contrast between the logo and frame on my oakleys. However, the matt black is pretty awesome. I have a pair of radars as my loupes and I love the matt on them. Probably wasn't much help haha...

So I just got back from the Oakley store ended up with the polished with warm grey lense.

On the box the barcode sticker had a date of 6/10/11 is this the manufacture date?? Thought I would have got one built this year.....