• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide On My Next Pair Of Oakleys!!

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I have 2 pairs of straight jackets that I'm looking at. The first pair I have only been able to find through ebay and the second pair i can get at the
Oakley website or on ebay or in a store. To me they seem very similar so I just wanted to pick one and pass on the other one. I had my eye on the
first one but now I'm not so sure
Grey with Chrome Iridium

Grey Smoke with Black Iridium

Last edited by a moderator:
the chrome iridium lenses are sweet but the smoke frame looks better - hard decision!
hmmmmm
i would go for the smoke frame . . .

After I posted this I was thinking to myself so what if they look similar, you can never have too many oakleys.....or can you lol. Yeah i think the chrome iridium
looks better. I think at the rate I'm going ill have 10 pairs before Christmas

@oakleynerd I agree with you and thats why I'm sorta undecided. I love the way the chrome iridium looks but the frame is a bit of a let down. Its not very often that Oakley get the frame lens combo right mostly i customise 1 pair of the style i like then get 1 or 2 stock colourways. Then things get out of hand and if I see something I like I'll get it

than go for the smoke frame with the chrome lenses :eek:))

They can't be customised like that, i was talking to a guy at the sydney O store and he said that the only frame they had chrome iridum for was the dispatch and
its not my kind of frame. I think I may end up getting both anyway but I'll get the grey with chrome iridium first

depends on how many "flashy"-er pairs you have,i think...
When i started i tried to keep it at an equal amount... i had a couple darker,black,more subtle pairs... and then a couple white,chrome,or clear pairs...
so i had some choices. At this point,i'm buying whatever i want, cause i already have what i "need" per say... lol.
So... in this case..i would go for the grey with chrome iridiums! those look sweet! :cool:

Latest Posts

Back