• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide On My Next Pair Of Oakleys!!

@ yoshi, I was looking through o review and this colourway came up as one of the models of sj2. Only place i could find it was ebay and picked them up for $140 AUD shipped

Undecided?....................sod the budget, get the old card out & get BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........lol It's the only way to be with Oakley.
Lol I'm starting to realise this very quickly. I told my wife I wouldn't buy anymore until after Christmas and I've already bought 2 pairs. Picked up with the grey with chrome iridum off eBay. I figured the grey smoke being a standard colour way it can wait till after Christmas when hopefully I'll get my custom oil rigs and custom straight jackets

I don't have any SJs in my collection yet. BUT.....I do have the Grey with Chrome Iridium on my EBay watch list. I think they are Supa-Dupa Fly! The Grey Smoke frames are cool...don't get me wrong. I already have an EyePatch in Grey Smoke...so I would want something else. It depends on what you have in your collection and if you want something that is similar in color to something you may already have. OR....do you want to step out and get something a little different.

The Chrome Iridium appeals to me, cuz I don't have anything with Chrome Iridium.

I don't have any SJs in my collection yet. BUT.....I do have the Grey with Chrome Iridium on my EBay watch list. I think they are Supa-Dupa Fly! The Grey Smoke frames are cool...don't get me wrong. I already have an EyePatch in Grey Smoke...so I would want something else. It depends on what you have in your collection and if you want something that is similar in color to something you may already have. OR....do you want to step out and get something a little different.

The Chrome Iridium appeals to me, cuz I don't have anything with Chrome Iridium.

I like both of the frames and was originally just going to get the chrome sj but I'll probs get the grey smoke sj as I don't have a a grey smoke or anything similar as yet.

I really like the SJ2, great frame, comfortable, good size for me. would like it to be a little bigger though. i have 4. :) 3 from 'the piper' on here lol.

I really like the SJ2, great frame, comfortable, good size for me. would like it to be a little bigger though. i have 4. :) 3 from 'the piper' on here lol.

I've been looking at some of the stuff fs on the forum but I live in aus and most people don't post to australia so I resort to eBay for stuff I can't find in stores

Latest Posts

Back