• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide On Next Frames

The Antix/Hijinx line are a bit big for me but I still love wearing them, i don't have a Hijinx yet but hopefully I will soon. I have two Antix frames and I could wear them. My nose is a bit small for them but otherwise I can wear them.
The fuel cell is what I like to wear most often. Sadly the Batwolf is just huge on me.

thanks alot for the picture yoshi. that helps a great deal. it looks like the monster dogs are a little taller as well as the frame being a little thicker. hard to tell about the width.

the monster dogs fit me ok, i just think they look too big on me. i guess that is a better way of putting it. but it seems that the SJ are slightly smaller, which will probably work in my favor.

Your welcome! glad i could help.
I could do a top view photo if you like. i thought about doing that. But yes the monster dog frame is quite thick. SJ's are much slimmer.

I don't think you'd look that bad in a pair of Monster Dog's. Having a frame that is just a bit big is fine. Personally if i had to pick i would probably go with the straight jacket, it has unobtanium on the nose and ear stems so they will stick to your head very well, you can do more with them or they are more versatile.

Monster Dogs are pretty aggresive looking which may or may not work with you and your personality style so on.

if you think its too big for you try a non iridium lens, ive learned that iridium lenses make the sunglass look bigger than it really is

thanks again for the pictures yoshi. they have been very helpful. i may try to head down to an o store this weekend to try them on before i buy. the only problem is the closest sunglass hut is about an hour away and the closest o store is about 2 hours away. you guys think sunglass hut would have straight jackets, with them being an older frame?

the closest o store for me is a good hour, maybe a little less. I personally wouldn't shop at sunglass hut, they don't take good care of their glasses, i know one guy bought the sunglass hut exclusive holbrook's, and they didn't even offer the box, plus they jammed the warranty info cards into the microbag itself so it was all torn. pretty pathetic.
I say make a day trip out of it going to your O store if you can. maybe go visit the town and walk around. id' drive 2 hours to oakley than an hour and get something from sunglass hut.

thanks for the tip yoshi. i'll remember that when it comes to ever buying from sunglass hut. but this time, i will probably go to sunglass hut just to try them on and see what i think. if i like them, i will come back home and customize them on oakley.com. so far i've customized 2 pairs. white chrome/ice iridium/black lugs/black icons and polished black/ruby iridium/red lugs/red icons. i'm leaning towards the black pair. the white pair looks good in pictures, but i dont think i could ever pull of a pair of white sunglasses.

i'd go with shadow camo :) awesome colorway.
those sound really nice, ruby and black go well.
sunglass hut is great to try on frames, so thats a good idea.

Back