• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Figure Out Authenticity

Belmont3

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, my apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but here it goes. I've had this pair for almost 7 years and I have always doubt if there were authentic or not. I actually found them in the car I purchased without bag or anything. I used them for a while but never really liked them on me so I stored them. Now that I've gotten a bit serious into Oakley I searched on them and seem to be Square Wire 2.0 or something like that. They are all metal and light, I have taken the lenses out and seem to have been design to remove the lenses. I really want to know if they are authentic or not. So I took a few pics as detailed as possible so anyone can help me out. BTW, I haven't taken them to my local store, because in all honesty I don't think they would know. I don't have an Oakley store and the closest one is about 6hrs away from me. I really appreciate your help.

IMGP4008.jpg

IMGP4005.jpg

IMGP4004.jpg

IMGP4002.jpg

IMGP4001.jpg

IMGP4000.jpg

Definitely fake, Oakley never used hinge like that and the nose pieces are wrong too. They did use to engrave Oakley across the bridge on some models, so thats not always an indication it's fake.

Cool, thanks. I really thought they were. They seem cheaply built, but I rather ask than be sorry haha. Thank you!!!

The Oakley logo on the bridge is just a bit too large and it's not as crisp and clean as it should be. It is a decent copy of the logo though, but fake none the less.

Latest Posts

Back