• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Identify These...

mfalv

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Oakley's that were a gift and I need to replace the lenses. The frame is an off white/grey with a bronze ish' lens. I think they wwere a special edition military/ police frame. Can anyone identify the frame model and lens color?

Out of the thousands of possibilities I would think maybe....just maybe a photo would help?

It's like telling us you have a Chevy and the car color is white with a red interior and asking us to guess which car it is.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Out of the thousands of possibilities I would think maybe....just maybe a photo would help?

It's like telling us you have a Chevy and the car color is white with a red interior and asking us to guess which car it is.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

I have a pair of Oakley's that were a gift and I need to replace the lenses. The frame is an off white/grey with a bronze ish' lens. I think they wwere a special edition military/ police frame. Can anyone identify the frame model and lens color?
IMG_0957.jpg

Back