• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Pick Lenses

FR0G5K1N5

Oakley Beginner
Just started collecting recently but on a college budget, so far I have shaun whites that I got new from oakley last summer, I just recently added antifreeze with green vl lenses, and in a few days my grenade fades will be here. However they have grey lenses. What lenses would look cool. red looks too winter holidayish, green is too much like my antifreezes, I was kinda thinking blue or purple, but I'm not sure yet, any thoughts?

Just started collecting recently but on a college budget, so far I have shaun whites that I got new from oakley last summer, I just recently added antifreeze with green vl lenses, and in a few days my grenade fades will be here. However they have grey lenses. What lenses would look cool. red looks too winter holidayish, green is too much like my antifreezes, I was kinda thinking blue or purple, but I'm not sure yet, any thoughts?

I think Grey or black iridium looks best because its already a wild frame that adding an iridium lens would make it a little too much. I think the grey looks good! Or if you can pick up a black iridium that'd look best

IMHO you should've picked up the non-MPH version which had black iridium lenses with the grenade logo etched in to them. If you can get black iridium go with that, I've put Fire lenses in a pair and it looks OK, but the original is best.

ya to be honest the best lenses I have liked so far is the greys, because as KyleTheSid said they are wild frames as it is. ill look into some black iridium lenses, thanks guys

I'd also say stick to grey or black iridium. The color of the frame is already out there and adding wild lenses would just look like you're about to go to a party at the "Moon Tower", pop a few pills, and wear a dust mask covered with Vicks vaporub inside.

Here's the original black iridium lenses. If you look at the bottom left of the left lens you can see they are etched with the Grenade logo.

OakleyFrogskinsGrenadeFade7.jpg

my fav lens is +red because they are best for golf. What are some other good lenses for golf guys?

Chrome is awesome but with those frames a bit flashy for me. I think ill have to stick with grey or black iridium. As for golf I like ice iridium or fire iridium

any suggestions for my next pair, I'm thinking purple fades or jup camos. Suggestions? What are your favorite pairs and lenses?

Latest Posts

Back