• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help me please with this ebay Juliet? Is it authentic?

Haga

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

I found another nice Juliet on ebay from EU, but considering yesterday's learnings, I can't just go and bid on it, till some established, trusty member won't say, it's good to go.

So, here it is the questionable Oakley:

★★ X-METAL OAKLEY JULIET ★ POLISHED FRAME ★ FIRE IRIDIUM POLARIZED ★★ | eBay

What do you think about it?
(maybe until the end of auction, the price will go up so high that it won't interest me at all, since yesterday's fakes were sold for 600 Euros, you never know)

Thanks for any input in advance!

Looks good to me. Be careful asking for info everytime as generally it drums up more interest and u pay more ;-)

Yes sir, I know this.
But recently I have no other option not to get cheated.
If nobody tell me, maybe I would bid to yesterday's models too.

Believe me, I really thinking about yours model, but I try to keep my budget as low as can, that's why I thinking and watching around for days.
That's the truth.

Chris will soon be getting a box of lenses along with a Penny frame so he is going to have his hands full for a while!! ;) Luckily, he will be using BIG TACO lenses as donor...should make his job a little easier.....or so I hope.

Wow that was completely irrelevant... :focus:

Haga, did you get them?
It did seem a tad out of place didn't it? Maybe he accidentally posted in the wrong thread. I've done that before. Xmetalmaniac was like, "Hey man, not that it bothers me, glad you like your lenses, but why did you post your lenses that I just cut you in X-Man's thread?" :punish:

It did seem a tad out of place didn't it? Maybe he accidentally posted in the wrong thread. I've done that before. Xmetalmaniac was like, "Hey man, not that it bothers me, glad you like your lenses, but why did you post your lenses that I just cut you in X-Man's thread?" :punish:
You know how it is.....

X-Man
X-Metal

X-M being the common denominator. :rofl:

You know how it is.....

X-Man
X-Metal

X-M being the common denominator. :rofl:
Tru dat, tru dat! :D I had freaking pictures and everything. Took me like 30 min to get everything ready for that post. His lens cuts are amazing BTW, for anybody that hasn't watched him cut lenses on periscope you are missing a treat! Anyway, now back to the thread, those Julies look good to me- I realize this is 10 months too late, did you get 'em Haga? lol

Back