• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help - Minute 2.0 icons - have researched for over 5 hours!

I’ve got one that I bought last year, never used. Pm me if you’re interested
Thanks. I am interested but I'll have a wait a little since I can't PM anybody just yet. I need to be a member for 14 days and have 15 useful posts. :(

Here ya go, buddy. I measured before I took the pic. Impossible to do it in one shot.

Good news for you with the half pints. The height is the same as well. I measured but didn’t take a pic

View attachment 734380
View attachment 734381
View attachment 734382
Are you able to tell me the exact measurements of the height as well as the inside of the 'O' measurements?
I'm going to see if I can create a 3D image of it and print it (I'm not sure if it will work being so small but I'll give it a shot). :)

Are you able to tell me the exact measurements of the height as well as the inside of the 'O' measurements?
I'm going to see if I can create a 3D image of it and print it (I'm not sure if it will work being so small but I'll give it a shot). :)
And I can't seem to find my calipers. Our shop is a mess and they are in there somewhere lol

Here ya go, buddy. I measured before I took the pic. Impossible to do it in one shot.

Good news for you with the half pints. The height is the same as well. I measured but didn’t take a pic

View attachment 734380
View attachment 734381
View attachment 734382
Previously we 100% confirmed that icons from the Minute 2.0 and Endure (aka Enduring) are identical.

Tonight I hands-on confirmed what @zcrxsi measured — the icons from Oakley Half Pint are also interchangeable. Thanks @zcrxsi !!

Icons:
Minute 2.0 = Half Pint = Endure/Enduring

@zcrxsi @bugbeeuddon @kjstavern @armando rendon @cacatman @Chris169 @docrusty @SK GT

@Steven Goldberg has some for sale. :cool:

Latest Posts

Back