• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help - Minute 2.0 icons - have researched for over 5 hours!

(I was never able to find an Oakley Half Pint pint to test. So I still hope to test that someday)

Major breakthrough for Minute 2.0 lovers ...

The Oakley Enduring frame’s icon is an EXACT match for the Minute 2.0 icon!!

100% confirmed by me ... I measured them side-by-side, and swapped between frames to be sure.

6EC79E33-9228-48EB-A6D1-FF2047737168.jpeg

D326BC0A-103A-4068-A1C6-D4AE64E99525.jpeg

FYI I believe the Oakley Enduring is also known as the Oakley Endure due to this article...

@Chris169 @cacatman @Jon the Don @SK GT @bugbeeuddon @SiRacer420 @zcrxsi

Hey guys. I am looking for the same (Minute 2.0 icons) and the last pair of Enduring frames on ebay were sold yesterday. Ugh!

I looked and can't find another "inexpensive" pair of the Enduring or Half pint frames. Anybody know where I can get a pair or the icons?

@kjstavern I believe that the Oakley Enduring is the same as the Oakley Endure. (See my above post). there are several of those available, and if you are patient one will get listed on EBay for an affordable price.

Hey guys. I am looking for the same (Minute 2.0 icons) and the last pair of Enduring frames on ebay were sold yesterday. Ugh!

I looked and can't find another "inexpensive" pair of the Enduring or Half pint frames. Anybody know where I can get a pair or the icons?
I’ve got one that I bought last year, never used. Pm me if you’re interested

Back