• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying HELP! Minute Machine Link

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I picked up a Minute Machine from the bay for a unbelievable price... under $350 with shipping. Watch was filthy but cleaned up like a champ. However, it only has 5 links on each side, one of which is missing a bolt (screw) and washer. It is pretty tight on the wrist at this point. I am in desperate need of a link or two to make it fit the right way. It is just sitting on my table and I keep staring at it, wishing I could put it on! I am hoping someone has an extra link or two they can spare, or at least a screw or washer. I am willing to send a quick Paypal payment for a fair price. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I will see if i can get any over the weekend while im at hq.

I gave away my two. Ill see if my buddy has a extra link

Thanks for the reply guys! I appreciate the help. I am in desperate need. Even if it is only the washer and screw, I will send a fast payment over to anyone that can help me out. Thanks

Still on the hunt. I know someone out there must have a link they can part with. Please?

Dude I have a wrist like most peoples legs so I bought mine direct from oakley £10 each about $16 hope that helps

LOL, well stated. I tried calling HQ and got the usual send it in for evaluation. I tried and tried but could not talk them into selling me a single link or sending me a washer and a bolt. I don't want to have to resort to being without it that long, so the search continues.

Bump... Still looking