• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help my Big Tacos!

BigTaco

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone been a lurker for some time. But I have recently been put in a sad spot. So I work in animal control and had a dog rip my big tacos off my face and broke one of the arms. Do any of you gurus of Oakleys know where I can locate an arm? I contacted Oakley directly and they don't have any even spares kicking around the office (they were awesome people) I've seen on eBay for pairs but if I am going to buy a whole new pair I will just upgrade when I have the money.

As of right now, I would love to get my Tacos back up and running! Please help you're my only hope.

Added link for pictures. They have been on my dressed for 2 weeks here you go NSFL.
RIP Big Taco arm.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your broken big tacos. What color is the frame? You can probably pick up a pair fairly cheap but If you end up getting a different pair, I would recommend getting one with Unobtainium earsocks which might have prevented them from being ripped off your face.

They are definitely challenging to find. @QLR1 might be able to help?

You’ll prob be able to find one cheap if you’re patient

They were just the black/silver model. Yeah some sort of rubber or shape would have helped they were streight armed.

With a Quick eBay search I found a few at good prices:

Oakley Big Taco OO9173 Sunglasses Polarized Genuine Authentic | eBay

OAKLEY BIG TACO IRIDIUM POLARIZED LENS SUNGLASSES | eBay

OAKLEY BIG TACO CREAM/GRAY | eBay

Getting another big taco means you will have an extra set of lenses but ultimately it’s your decision if you want to move on or not. Hope this helps

Latest Posts

Back