• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help my Big Tacos!

Wonder if is worthwhile getting a fake pair for $20 and take a temple arm from that to replace the broken one on the real pair. But I guess you'd need to replace both temple arms since they are most likely made of different materials, plus your pair would become 1/3 fake :). Still better than keeping the broken pair in your drawer.

This is why I love the internet. Some of you are SO MUCH smarter than me..

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually hadn't thought of that or even realized that option existed, but for the price it is worth exploring.

The Big Taco's are the best pair of sunglasses I've ever owned. I really do hate to see them go.. I looked at the current options and they just don't compare to what I had.

Whoever worked for Oakley that named the model Big Taco didn't think it thoroughly or maybe the person just didn't have a dirty mind 😂

Hi @pitachok

I have the exactly same problem of original post, broken and misses right arm. Please see attached picture where is mentioned the model.

In case that you still got your big taco, please reply to me in order to go live my sunglasses other case, yours.

Thanks,

Felipe

Screenshot_20230322_204551.jpg

Latest Posts

Back