• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help!! Name Of My Oakley Pls!!

lumandrio

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, I'm Italian and in 2001/2002 I bought this model of oakley, I think the titanium frame and the lenses are polarized. Attach photos, who can help me out? There are parts for this model? thanks Luca

foto0216l.jpg

foto0218f.jpg

foto0221y.jpg

foto0222b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are Valves.You may still be able to order replacment parts through customer service, but I'm not positive on that.

Although you should get a second opinion, because I'm starting to second guess myself. The front picture makes it look like an X Metal, but everything else looks like Valve.

They look like the Mag Switch, made out of magnesium. Not sure if you can get replacement parts (try Oakley Customer Service, you never know), most likely no, I believe those have been discontinued for a while. Good Luck!

Ya RetinaBurn is right these are definitely mag switches, there awesome! I'd love to get my hands on a pair. Again here is right there probly won't b parts around since they have been discontinued. Good luck with your search though

thanks guys, these are mag switch !!!!! I just have to find spare parts! I know that in Italy Luxottica bought Oakley and perhaps entrusting them to be able to do something. I hope so because I paid these oakley 380 €! thanks again

Luxottica does own Oakley but other then that, thats there only connection. Oakley still handles all there stuff in terms of parts and what not. best bet will be to try and contact Oakley see what they say, or look around on eBay. best of luck

Dark Carbide/Black Iridium Mag Switch. I'd suggest calling Oakley. They may be able to help you, but I'm guessing the whole frame is going to have to go back to them to be completely replaced. They usually keep discontinued parts on hand for a number of years.

Latest Posts

Back