• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Needed Judge And Gmt

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
hi every one, i have a few oakley watches, i have had 2 gmt on the past that had movement problems and i sold them without trying to get them fixed.
now i just had similar problems with a judge 2 polished black, and a gmt polished black. both of them the chaimber that adjusts the time and date came of, and the time is not passing with new batteries.
I sent them to oakley and they quoted me in 550 dolars to get both fixed. since they are not 1000 dolar watches i wanted to know if some one here knows watch repair places that works with oakley since i have tryed 2 places on a mall and they dont mess with it.

hope some body can help me since i love all my watches :showingbiceps::aggressive:
foto 1.JPG
foto 2.JPG

I don't know if this is helpful or not - different watch, different problem. It might act as a general guide for replacing the movement. Either way, it's an awesome post:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/how-to-repair-your-timebomb.31712/

thnks for the help bro, i had read that tb post before, but both my timebombs are just fine! now i need a tutorial to repair gmts and judges LOL
i did have a try on opening them but i dont think iam willing to mess with it alone with out a 80 year old swiss watch maker watching what iam doing... but thnks again man, hope some one here can give me some sort of heads up.

thnks for the help bro, i had read that tb post before, but both my timebombs are just fine! now i need a tutorial to repair gmts and judges LOL
i did have a try on opening them but i dont think iam willing to mess with it alone with out a 80 year old swiss watch maker watching what iam doing... but thnks again man, hope some one here can give me some sort of heads up.

They are quartz watches. There isn't much to do in the way of repair other than just replacing the movement (which is about $40, if you can find the proper one).

They are quartz watches. There isn't much to do in the way of repair other than just replacing the movement (which is about $40, if you can find the proper one).

yeah ive had problem with other but never got into it, just sold them... but these 2 iam very attachet to them and would like to get it fixed. i know some are seiko movement the thing is i need a lead on where in the US that i can send them to get movement replace since a lot of watch repair places do not do service in oakley.
if any body can guide me on this one... much appreciated the help. thnks

yeah ive had problem with other but never got into it, just sold them... but these 2 iam very attachet to them and would like to get it fixed. i know some are seiko movement the thing is i need a lead on where in the US that i can send them to get movement replace since a lot of watch repair places do not do service in oakley.
if any body can guide me on this one... much appreciated the help. thnks

There is nothing "special" about Oakley watches, you shouldn't have a problem finding a watchmaker that will help you out (assuming you live in/close to a major centre)

Oakley wouldn't do my blade so I took it to my jeweler and 45 bucks later and a new movement a great working watch again, so happy

Latest Posts

Back