• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help picking which PRIZM len.

Interesting, I find the level of colour enhancement on my sapphire is pretty high, I wonder If it’s been scaled back since, in later versions, as my sapphire is from their very first run back in 2016, my 2019 black prizm has zero colour enhancement.

I will say I think everyones eyes are unique, no one has the exact same vision as some one else. So the way the Prizm technology enhances the environment for each person is probably different

This is my personal opinion as I am not an optometrist. I know my wife and I adjusted differently to the same pairs of prizm sapphire gibston si sets

Alan between the two, which one has the most noticeable colour enhancement ?
I personally think the Sapphire is stronger than the Jade in most of the pairs I wear. Whether thats Ejector, EVZero, WireTap 2.0, or Droppoint. I think the higher mirror coating on the Sapphire plays a role in that as well where Jade is not as mirrored in direct sun exposure as the Sapphire is in my experience.

The majority of my pairs are now sapphire for that reason over jade even though Jade with a higher mirror rating would have been my preference based on color tone.

daily prizm polar good to go 🤌🏼✨
I can't believe I got to the bottom of page 2 before someone said Daily Prizm. It is exactly how it sounds and man oh man does it color enhance. Especially the red hues. All the others are special purpose and intentionally lean heavy towards one hue or the other. To this day I have yet to find one that enhances and balances better than Daily.

Latest Posts

Back