• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help please identifying these old Oakley frames

Kayway

Oakley Beginner
Please help me to identify what frame these Oakley sunglasses are. They are probably about 10 years old. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender[949].jpg

FullSizeRender[951].jpg

Not an expert on them but they look like the older Zeros[/QU
Hello & thanks for having a look & your suggestions. We owned 4 pairs of Oakleys between us. My husband has 2 & I had the other 2. As I had a favourite pair that I always wear (they're leopard print & always get remarked on), I decided to sell the other pair on Ebay. My daughter sold them for me & the person that won them has raised a case against her saying they're not genuine which I'm furious about as I know they are. Think she won them for about £20 too-cheeky mare. I had no idea what they were or their spec so started to try & do some investigation. Anyway, I came across this forum when looking for tips about how to prove they ARE genuine. You all know so much about Oakleys I am amazed. It's great to see so many people so passionate about them. I feel I need to post a pic of my leopard print ones, just to brag a bit, once I've sorted out this problem with Ebay. Thanks again for all your help. It's really appreciated.

Back