• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP PLEASE!!!

Long.Away.May

Oakley Beginner
CC979FFF-1828-45BA-8218-22D82ECCB70C.jpeg
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THESE SUNGLASSES!!!!!!! I was told they might be m frames. They could even be off brand. I have other resources if needed but I’ve looked everywhere for a year now and nothing. If anyone even has a pair I’ll buy them off you

Definitely a knockoff m frame. Those generations of m frame didn't come in pink. With what looks to be a knockoff 67 lens.
So many things look wrong. There’s no logos, lens looks off, nose pad looks weird. And the color never existed

Although I did have an athlete tell me they had a pink m frame when they used to be a runner. And it was Gen 1 or 2, maybe oakley gave her a 1 of 1

So many things look wrong. There’s no logos, lens looks off, nose pad looks weird. And the color never existed

Although I did have an athlete tell me they had a pink m frame when they used to be a 1 of 1
As that's Brian May, a Professor of the Astrophysics , I can't see him being stupid enough to **** about with knockoffs, if they were ever worn outside.

Last edited:
Back