• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help polishing Juliet

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
Ok first off I have done a search but may have over looked it, I am looking to see if anyone has a step by step on polishing a plasma Juliet frame. I have a non serial frame that I want to polish, I like polish look just not the hammer stems on a regular polished pair. Any help would be great. Thanks

Ok first off I have done a search but may have over looked it, I am looking to see if anyone has a step by step on polishing a plasma Juliet frame. I have a non serial frame that I want to polish, I like polish look just not the hammer stems on a regular polished pair. Any help would be great. Thanks
@zwc0442 might have some pointers...

as well as @Dnkeyhnter

both do amazing polish jobs.....

I do all my polishing with a fairly large metal buffer that most don't have access to so as far as how it do it won't be much help for most. But maybe others can help out with using dremel and such or hand polishing.

Also from what I have seen polished with a dremel it will only get you so far. Here's a pair I have done with my method. They can pretty much pass for chrome once I am done.

20151121_214339.jpg

20151121_214533.jpg

Also from what I have seen polished with a dremel it will only get you so far. Here's a pair I have done with my method. They can pretty much pass for chrome once I am done.

View attachment 211106

View attachment 211107
uuuuughghghgh !!!!!!!!

my polished XX's !!!!!!

if I need anything polished in the future, I will send everything to Zach...

whatever he does, the tools and methods he uses is second to none...

haven't seen dnkyhunter's polish jobs in person yet, but from what I've seen on the forums, his polish jobs look great...

I feel confident in sending any frame to Zach for polishing simply based on my history with him.....

I will look for a link I had posted on polishing a plasma. I doesn't just polish with a dremel. You have to first remove the plasma and it's a job. 300 grit to start or have it blasted.
Factory on bottom, polished after plasma removed on top.
PolishedJulietDetail.jpg

5db0ebca-68be-4a2d-8cd0-2107665da192_zps6b4d9e91.jpg

Last edited:
Back