• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help: Practical Decision

thrash_273

Oakley Beginner
Baltimore, MD
If you got hit by a practical stone in your forehead, which one would you pick? if you can't pick your no help.:dance3:
Choices: Jawbone Retina Burn | Jawbone Matte Black | Jawbone True Carbon Fiber

Last edited by a moderator:
Carbon fiber. Edges out the matte black by a hair.

The dark frame is more universal than Retina Burn (that's the green right?) and the carbon fiber has enough flair while staying subtle.

So since retina burn was my vote, any reason you are trying to figure out a singular choice?
that makes the two of us, i think its not practical owning alot of sunglasses specially of the same model. I still own a frogskin ,hijinx, split jacket (blue). im glad i sold the Ballistic array.=D im not trying to collect, i just use it for casual day and my running and riding day. and since i bought the matte black and true carbon to oakley vault i have the luxury to decide. to be honest none of this two top my retina burn ( i aquired to fellow member zombie55 ). maybe i dnt like the matte feel, but i really like to hear/read opinions specially from all you folks.

matte i just think it is so universal and i love the si so thats my vote

Back