• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help! S.O.S.!

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
Anyone know if there is anything I can do to enable my computer to go to, or default to Oakley.com instead of Oakley.Ca? (other than moving to the states LOL). Being in Canada, I can't view the USA Oakley website anymore :mad: I believe it may have something to do with my ISP...but I have no clue what to do about it? I'm sick of this ****!

Just to clarify and avoid all the obvious suggestions...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I DO ON THE OAKLEY WEBSITE...IT ALWAYS DEFAULTS TO OAKLEY.CA

Any help would be great!

I don't know about making it the default page, but when I view oakley.co.uk, and the bottom of the homepage on the left is 'Change Country' icon. Hover over that and it will bring up all the different regions/country sites that you can click on to change to. I've been to oakley.ca and the icon is on that homepage too, so all you need to do is change it to view the US website.

Also, if I go to oakley.com it asks me to select a region first, so I can choose the US website or any other region/country website from that page.

I don't know about making it the default page, but when I view oakley.co.uk, and the bottom of the homepage on the left is 'Change Country' icon. Hover over that and it will bring up all the different regions/country sites that you can click on to change to. I've been to oakley.ca and the icon is on that homepage too, so all you need to do is change it to view the US website.

Also, if I go to oakley.com it asks me to select a region first, so I can choose the US website or any other region/country website from that page.

Yeah I tried that long ago. It doesn't work.

What browser are you using? IE? Firefox? Safari? Opera?

It might have something to do with your cookies saving your preference. Have you tried deleting your cookies?

mmmmm cookies.
could be your canadian computer being controlled by the canadian government banning oakley's usa website and our awesome prices lol.

Latest Posts

Back