• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help! Stolen Mars Crater! (Elf on the shelf shenanigans, add yours too!)

This sounds fun, my wife was trying to explain this to me but I was like ya there's always next year. My little buddy is 2 so not sure if he'd figure it out but who knows he's way smarter than me. Which honestly doesn't take much :punish:

This sounds fun, my wife was trying to explain this to me but I was like ya there's always next year. My little buddy is 2 so not sure if he'd figure it out but who knows he's way smarter than me. Which honestly doesn't take much :punish:
My daughter turned 3 over the summer and it's the perfect age. We were going to start it last year but 2 was too young to grasp it. By next Christmas you'll be all set.

Just wait till you see the look on his face when he sees it the first time. Greatest thing ever. Just hype it up for a few weeks before.

So our elf swiped my boys picture and snuck it into my cube. He must have needed some room, so he proudly displayed my PBs in the living room! Weird, right...:whistle:
207A33D7-7225-4C5E-AF83-60FEA16B289C.jpeg
92FBCAC4-104A-4408-86CD-4DBAAE48526F.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back