• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help using Forum

Steven Conners

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

I am trying to attach pictures to a post and for some reason I can't figure it out... I am hoping to get some help on identifying a pair of Oakley I have had since 2005 or 2007 and get replacement lenses in them. I have been to 2 different Oakley stores and they a unable to identify them so they recommend trying here.

Hi all

I am trying to attach pictures to a post and for some reason I can't figure it out... I am hoping to get some help on identifying a pair of Oakley I have had since 2005 or 2007 and get replacement lenses in them. I have been to 2 different Oakley stores and they a unable to identify them so they recommend trying here.

hi... first of all welcome to the forum... 2nd all you have to do is have an account in photobucket or any photosharing site... upload your pic there and then copy the image link for forum... paste it here....

You can also upload from your phone or computer by clicking the Upload a file button
4-6-2016 8-54-17 AM.jpg

Welcome to the community Steven. Don't let it frustrate you, just be patient. I burn toast and I figured out the pic thing but still screw up the quote attachments... ;)

If you're not using tapatalk, uploading the image directly to the forum is better than using an image hosting site. Click on "upload a file" under the message composition box, browse to and upload your image, then click "full image" and post reply.

If you want to control exactly where in your post the image appears, place your cursor there before clicking "full image".

Back