• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP! What were these called?

Motorj321

Oakley Beginner
I would like to try to find a pair of these for my wife. She had a pair back in 2007 that I bought her and she lost them. If you know what they were called please help. Thank you

FYI this is the wrong forum section to put this post... you should ask in this thread

It's probably one of these models, you can check on O-R an determine better yourself than I can... But if I had to make a guess I'd say the Honey / Bronze Dartboard

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 1.16.56 PM.png

Thank you! I believe it was the dartboard. There is only 2 pairs on eBay. One is $325 and the other is $90. This entire line is almost impossible to find!

Thank you! I believe it was the dartboard. There is only 2 pairs on eBay. One is $325 and the other is $90. This entire line is almost impossible to find!
Given they were released over a decade ago and since discontinued, you can't really expect a plethora of them to exist at this point in time. Also doesn't help that many of the examples developed partial or full cracks down the center of the lens, which is why you gotta be thorough looking over the cheap pairs.

You could introduce yourself in the forum new member section, build up your comment credit till you're at a point where you can search the classified section and then make an iquiry for the pair you're after. If that's not for you, then best of luck in your hunt for those. As a tip, try searching on google just with Oakley Dartboard you might turn up some other buying platform other than eBay, or find the particular model you want w/o the seller specifying the frame/lens color specifically. Good luck

Latest Posts

Back