• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With A Few Questions? New Pair Of Shades! Thanks Guys!

JBK

Oakley Beginner
so i bought a pair of flak jackets in matte black with gray standard lenses. i just got them in today and there were a few things that stood out to me. one was that the microfiber bag doesn't feel.....microfiber... it just feels like some kind of thick fabric. its absolutely different than my others. second was that there is no "Oakley" across the nosepeice in front. (is this normal for the SI models?) and finally the right lens is loose. it has some wiggle that really bothers me, i don't know if its the lens or the frame. i plan on getting replacement lenses so i hope its just the lens.
if you guys could hepl me with any of these problems i would really appreciate it!
link to ebay listing- http://www.ebay.com/itm/190867467159?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Based on the feedback, it should be real. The new microfiber bags feel like crap, my SI bag feels nothing like my old bags. Althought my flakjackets have Oakley on the front, possibly the SI model may not. The loose lens is weird though, I've had mine for 5 years and they don't budge unless you take them out.

Latest Posts

Back