• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with a Mag Switch

I promise to all on the forum that I won't cut the lenses. 😀. But I will need help. I don't know what they would be worth and I would be more interested in trading for a pair that I can wear. I know this is the wrong place for trading/selling, but in the right forum I need a price. Any help on that?

If you bought them to wear, why not wear them?

I *loved* the pair of mag switches I had. No idea what happened to them :(

But that is a very cool pair. Like everyone is saying, with a very rare lens. And if they're all tight, like you say.. wear em!

I bought them to wear them, but I was going to change out the lenses. Only way I know to get the lenses out is to cut them. Then found out lenses are something different than advertised and rare. Hate to ruin a rare lens that someone may want if their are other options.

Will do when I get home tonight. Like I said, they are pretty marked up in my opinion.

Last edited:
Here is a picture looking at light. Some of the marks are oil swirls. I can't figure out how to clean these since they will react to basically everything. Just cleaned them with oakley microfiber.

However you can see the marks I was talking about, but I actually looked through them last night and I couldn't see the marks with them on. Based on their location I can't believe this would be true in all situations though.
IMG_20210428_135645.jpg
IMG_20210428_135700.jpg
IMG_20210428_135657.jpg
IMG_20210428_135655.jpg

Here is a picture looking at light. Some of the marks are oil swirls. I can't figure out how to clean these since they will react to basically everything. Just cleaned them with oakley microfiber.

However you can see the marks I was talking about, but I actually looked through them last night and I couldn't see the marks with them on. Based on their location I can't believe this would be true in all situations though.View attachment 860434View attachment 860433 View attachment 860435View attachment 860437
Heart breaking :(

Back