• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with dating custom softbag Please

lee.s.b

Oakley Expert
England
Hi all,
Can anyone help with a date when this type of custom bag was supplied with custom orders.
Thanks in advance, lee
IMG_20150418_070337132.jpg

thanks Patient_Cero, this came with a non serial pair of juliets so i'm guessing 4th gen
can anybody confirm if 3rd gen custom juliets (if there is such a thing) came without a serial number.
the seller said although they are a standard plasma/fire combo they were out of stock at his local Oakley store so they made him up a pair as a custom order.

this is the custom bag i've received in recent years
custom bag.jpg

thanks Patient_Cero, this came with a non serial pair of juliets so i'm guessing 4th gen
can anybody confirm if 3rd gen custom juliets (if there is such a thing) came without a serial number.
the seller said although they are a standard plasma/fire combo they were out of stock at his local Oakley store so they made him up a pair as a custom order.

this is the custom bag i've received in recent yearsView attachment 145513
I had a couple of OCP Holbrooks last year, that bag has in turn been replaced with a really colourful one. Think there have been some photos on here.

I think Juliets only joined the OCP officially from the 4th gen, interested if anyone here knows any different for sure.

I had a couple of OCP Holbrooks last year, that bag has in turn been replaced with a really colourful one. Think there have been some photos on here.

I think Juliets only joined the OCP officially from the 4th gen, interested if anyone here knows any different for sure.

thanks, i thought they'd be 4th gen, it was just wishful thinking that there was maybe a chance that it was 3rd gen without serial due to it being custom

Back