• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with First Oakley Purchase

As a side note, it took me a while before figuring out which frames worked best for me. Prob annoyed the crap out of the Vault guys. I don’t think I’ve ever bought an actual pair, only random rubber kits or lenses when they have sales

Are you set on Lifestyle frames? Tinfoil/Tincan are pretty nice newer frames. Jupiter Squared and Holbrooks are classic too
I do think that the lifestyle wraps work best for me. 8 base is a good fit. I have a couple of pairs of Smiths that I like ans was looking at Costa as well, but I think I'd like to get a pair of Oakley right now.

I do think that the lifestyle wraps work best for me. 8 base is a good fit. I have a couple of pairs of Smiths that I like ans was looking at Costa as well, but I think I'd like to get a pair of Oakley right now.
Are you looking to do anything specific? Sports, general everday, etc

So, Rick, are you a karate master?

No, I am not a master. I hold both a 3rd degree and 1st degree black belt, and several lower ranking belts in various styles. I haven't trained in a few years though as I've been dealing with some injuries and the demands and responsibilities of family life. I have used the profile name long enough that I just keep it anyway. LOL

No, I am not a master. I hold both a 3rd degree and 1st degree black belt, and several lower ranking belts in various styles. I haven't trained in a few years though as I've been dealing with some injuries and the demands and responsibilities of family life. I have used the profile name long enough that I just keep it anyway. LOL
What art forms?

Back