• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with identification and price

tygrysex

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, and sorry for my english ;)

I have a pair of Oakley Juliet glasses I bought ages ago, used them littery twice and since then they ware sleeping in my drawer. I even try to fit prescription lenses like four years ago on them but no luck as they said they are curved to much and they dont have lenses that will fit. So they useless for me and I want to sell them.
But i need your help with identification of the generation and colour so I can put the right information out there... and if you can come up with a price for them that would be even better ;)
I was looking for a S/N on them but there is none

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20181003_165455.jpg

IMG_20181003_165511.jpg

IMG_20181003_165531.jpg

IMG_20181003_165543.jpg

IMG_20181003_165604.jpg

IMG_20181003_165614.jpg

IMG_20181003_165629.jpg

Juliets in xmetal finish if no serial on step then I believe that makes them 4th generation. Price depends on condition but somewhere in the $200 range +/-

Plenty of Rx options now. I have used Fuse Lens on 2 of my Juliet's, even progressive on one pair, and on a pair of Carbon Blades. They do a good job. I know there are members here who have used other options I believe with good results. If you love'em, hold'em.

...and wear'em:) you are keeeeeerect!
My metal Julie's have been through 3 tightenings and 4 sets of lens, two Rx through Oakley while they did that, and now through Fuse. I was ready to give up on them, no Rx forever till I found my O peep bros on this forum and a thread for Fuse. Have worn them for almost 18 years.
Of course now I am an addict and broke, but hey I am x metal rich and waiting on one more:D

Last edited:
Back