• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Identification - XX (O-matter) lenses

Mervillian

Oakley Expert
Recently started adding a few pieced to my collection again after being quite for a couple years.

Looking for some help with a recent pickup: FMJ XXs with blue rubbers. Lenses are not ice iridium though as was described. They are similar to "light blue" but a little darker than the pair of Light Blue Minute lenses I have (XX on the left in the first 2 photos). I could not find light blue, or a similar described lens on O-review for the XX. The only reference I could find is from an old thread from Romeo Van Frogskinstein referencing Twenty - Light Blue Titanium C12-583 (I assume he is refering to the original XX and not the 2012 Twenty). The thickness and cut looks the same as OEM and I am told the pair came from an ex Oakley employee's collection, although can't validate that and don't know what position the employee was in. Would be pretty happy if they were something unusual or rare, but less than excited if they were aftermarket.

Edit: here is the link to the thread I referenced: Unreleased Oakley Sunglass Lenses

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

20200713_214509.jpg
20200713_214501.jpg
20200713_214714.jpg

Back