• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with identifying this pair...

Meomyo

Oakley Beginner
Was watching 7 news denver at 5 sat and there was a sports news story about

What excuses did Rockies fans use to get out of work for Opening Day?​

Denver7 went to Coors Field to see how fans were playing hooky
And they were interviewing people and one guy had some cool oakleys that were a single lens wrap shield goggle type in aviator look..not rotor turbine\ straightback style as those are blocky and square..this guy had them on and i have been searching for the style....they look like an oversized all plastic more aviator single lens style...its driving me nutz..its nor the cross shield one either..any ideas?

And they were interviewing people and one guy had some cool oakleys that were a single lens wrap shield goggle type in aviator look..not rotor turbine\ straightback style as those are blocky and square..this guy had them on and i have been searching for the style....they look like an oversized all plastic more aviator single lens style...its driving me nutz..its nor the cross shield one either..any ideas?
For identification.

I would suggest going here and sifting though the database. There are probably a few dozen styles that fit your description.

Was it this guy?
2022-04-10.png

Back