• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Juliet Purchase Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

kujo_3

Oakley Expert
Minnesota
I'm looking to buy a carbon frame Juliet. How does the frame finish hold up on the carbon? Is it a coating, or the metal itself? Also, how do I determine real from fake on ebay? Thanks for the help.

There are still some out there in stores. I would buy them from Oakley. If you are in the states and near a vault or O store.Have them transferred to a store near you.

Welcome to the forum!! :)

lUkKra0.png

CARBON IS A CHEMICALLY BONDED FINISH VERY SIMILAR TO ANNODIZING..HIGH ROCKWELL C RATING AND VERY TOUGH

Thx for the help guys. I'm in MN so no vault store close to me. I just upgraded my account to premium so I can buy from here.

That's probably the best move... Pick up your first pairs from fellow members. Just read the classifieds every day and you'll have plenty of opportunities. Or, post a WTB thread. BNIB Carbon Juliets shouldn't take much work to track down!

Edit: yep, now I see your thread

Thanks for the help guys. I already bought a pair from a forum member here. Sure eases my mind on buying fakes.

Carbon finish is very hard wearing. I've had mine as my daily wear for over 8 years, it it still looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back