• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With London Police

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
Hi I'm in the middle of purchasing the london police pack, glasses, goggles, hoodie, I no they only made 500 but I can't find much information on the hoodie.... Like what size it is, I already own the glasses(which I will be selling if I buy the pack) but if some1 could help me with the hoodie size and does any1 no how many of the police gascans they released, any help would be really appreciated :)

the set was released in different sizes . . .
don't know, how they spread them, but it was available in S/M/L/XL, if i remember right. like the regular sizes!

Yeah they were available in different sizes, I don't know if it was labeled on the pack at all though - I believe mine is a
med or large, but I can't find a size on it anywhere!

I've just been told apparently they were 1 size fits most ?
Wot u rekon guys ..... Is it worth spending all that money on ? I already have the glasses so I can at least get some money back on them ?

The one I had was a size L and it didn't say anything on the case. I have since sold it. PM me about the gascans if you want to sell them.

Back