• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With M Frame 2.0

panzer.applehusky

Oakley Beginner
I found a pair of M Frame 2.0 glasses on the ground, and it looked like they had gotten pretty beat up. I put the lens back in, and cleaned them up but I noticed the little clip at the top/center of the frame is broken. It will not stay clipped on. I know this is not much of a functional problem, but the little hole at the top of the lens is showing. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement part? I can find replacement lenses, but not that little clip.

That clip is available on the old SI model M Frame. I use to have a few, just dont remember where they are. I would just swap lenses and save the frame...

I'm not sure about the 2.0

but the previous version, I just took off the clip and used regular mframe lens on them

The ones I had had the strike lens with the lil hole and didn't like the strike, I mostly gave them away and kept the frames using sweep lens for the reg. mframe

Yep. That works with the 2.0
I'm not sure about the 2.0

but the previous version, I just took off the clip and used regular mframe lens on them

The ones I had had the strike lens with the lil hole and didn't like the strike, I mostly gave them away and kept the frames using sweep lens for the reg. mframe

Thank you all for the responses! Since I just found them lying on the sidewalk, and have a pair of flackjackets I like more, I'm giving them to a friend, and decided to just superglue it as best as I could to the frame. It's not perfect but it works. and best of all, it covers up that ugly hole at the top of the lense lol.

Back