• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With My Romeo 1 Screws (photos)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9613
  • Start date
+1 on the drill out, but before going there, a decent precision screwdriver would be my first go-to! get a wiha! if that fails, place a rubber band or some other tough filler like a rubber glove over the screw then try the driver. if that fails, drill away. shoot, over tightening it may even snap the head off making it so you wont even need a drill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much everyone, I'm going to buy the micrograbit of kronin323 is my last attempt, thanks Kronin.

Thank you very much everyone, I'm going to buy the micrograbit of kronin323 is my last attempt, thanks Kronin.

The key advice to using it is:

- Very important, don't forget the entire process is done with your drill in reverse, both the drilling part and the extraction part.
- Be firm but don't go too fast - medium speed without too much pressure during the drilling part, just need enough for the extractor to grip. During extraction, solid pressure to let the bit grip but go slow on the drill speed; let it grab, break the screw free from its mount, and then extract.

Good luck!

Back