• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with old pair please!

Zimruza

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

I need to try get spares for an old pair of Oakleys SWMBO has had since about 2002 or 2003. Cannot remember the model despite trawling tons of pics online :(

Any pointers gratefully received!!

Gary

uploadfromtaptalk1436703975469.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436703991768.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436704007509.jpg

^^ lol...what a snobby corporate employee type response. Are you really serious?? The man asked a legit question and then replied to a question in return not like he's going around posting threads looking for things. Some of you guys are on a real high horse around here, most newbs just come here because its one of the most resourceful Oakley sites, not because they're addicts.

^^ lol...what a snobby corporate employee type response. Are you really serious?? The man asked a legit question and then replied to a question in return not like he's going around posting threads looking for things. Some of you guys are on a real high horse around here, most newbs just come here because its one of the most resourceful Oakley sites, not because they're addicts.
I'm sure his reply was in reference to this forums policy on new members using the exchange section, or finding ways to skirt around it. While the OP seems to be genuinely unaware of that policy I don't think he should be looking to buy/sell/trade here before reading over the rules.

Sorry folks if I've offended - not my intention. I wasn't expecting or hoping for much more than a model ID and a possible steer to a likely resource where I could find spares - it's been a fairly long search to even get this far.

The fact that someone offered assistance I took to be nothing more than a genuine desire to help out, as happens in many other forums I'm a member on.

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back