• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with Prescription Lens for OO RX

Vegas Girl

Oakley Beginner
After years of looking I was able to find a new pair of OO RX (SKU 06-178) for my boyfriend. My hope was to re-create a pair of OO Wire Blue Iridium he had when he was a kid but with his current RX. Unfortunately LensCrafters said there was no way to order those lenses from Oakley anymore...

Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated!

After years of looking I was able to find a new pair of OO RX (SKU 06-178) for my boyfriend. My hope was to re-create a pair of OO Wire Blue Iridium he had when he was a kid but with his current RX. Unfortunately LensCrafters said there was no way to order those lenses from Oakley anymore...

Welcome

If you have a copy of his RX, his PD measurement, and would be ok w an aftermarket set. You could message me and for $210 get that done in non polarized, or $270 polarized.
I'll also need the frame in California for 2 weeks.

They would be within 5%plus or minus in shade and darkness.

So they will be somewhere between ice iridium and blue iridium. Others can tell you how close those two are alike!
Newbies seem to be restricted from sending messages (understandable). I think I have an idea where your shop is - I could just send my boyfriend by next time he's in town (few times a month) if that's okay. Send me a message to confirm :)

Back