• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with pricing on mint X-metals

Based on some other forum members advice - I am thinking that either the penny or the half x would fit my face

I have more of a narrow face, so I was hoping to pick up some of the more narrow x-metals.

Are the X-squared much wider than the half X?

I really like the look of them but I am worried the X square will be too big.

Based on some other forum members advice - I am thinking that either the penny or the half x would fit my face

I have more of a narrow face, so I was hoping to pick up some of the more narrow x-metals.
Yes stick to Juliet, penny and half x. My face is the same way and those are my preferred ones. Definitely get a juliet

xs is closer to romeo which is a bigger frame

Hi everyone,

First of all, I have been on this forum for one day and I am extremely grateful to everyone who has welcomed me and offered to help me in my incipient days of this world.

I just had a quick question - I am looking to pick up a pair of sunglasses in a condition similar to the pair below

Is this a fair price for something like this? I know nothing about the pricing here

Thanks
About $150 too expensive, BUT, it will probably move @ $500 to a collector since it appears super duper minty...

if you plan on wearing your XMetals daily, there are some folks who sell "frame only"...

you can typically pick up a decent Juliet for @ $250 and an XS for @ $275-300 (really mint one, with no box or documtation)

Back