• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold HELP! Would like to trade JULIET "GOLD IRIDIUM POLARIZED" for "24K IRIDIUM POLARIZED"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey Oaksters!!

I have a small issue and I'm hoping to get some help from someone here. I had some lenses made for me and I made an error and ordered an extra pair of the wrong color. So, I was hoping someone would trade with me. THEY ARE MINT, PERFECT, NEVER MOUNTED, COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER CUT!!!

The lenses I want to trade are "Gold Iridium Polarized" for the "24K Iridium Polarized". I actually like seeing out of the gold iridium polarized better, but since I have two…I want to get the 24K iridium polarized…I might even try and get the black carbon frame polished to give it the "Corvette" like look….since I can't find a Corvette Juliet anywhere.

So please, if you have a 24K Iridium Polarized and wouldn't mind trading it for a gold iridium polarized….I would very much appreciate it. Thanks fellas!!

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 2.31.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 2.31.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 2.32.16 AM.png

Some people reacted to this post.
As much as I love these lenses, I have a pair and would really like to get something else. Does anyone have maybe a non polarized 24K for a Juliet? These really are some of the nicest lenses to look thru, I don't mind keeping them if I have to...but would really like to get a carbon Juliet that looks like the Corvette series....why? Not just because I drive a Corvette...but they look really cool. Maybe you have something else to trade? Please PM me if you have any offers!

PM coming....

OK....if not for trade I will put them up for sale. Asking $115 shipped (same as what I paid), PP F&F. I don't need two sets....and you won't be finding many more POLARIZED gold iridium sets out there. Need to move these to pay for other cuts. And these were cut by Master @Chris A Hardaway, so you know they are perfectly cut!! ;)

Nobody? Anybody? Somebody? I have them on eBay as well. I'm open to all reasonable offers. PLEASE someone take these off my hands so I can buy some of those donor lenses that were just posted today! THANKS!!!

OK...need to get this sold so I can collect funds for a MM watch. $90 all said and done....shipping included (F&F PayPal). These really are breathtaking to look thru fellas...surprised it's still here!!

PM

SPF

Back up for sale fellas!! All packed up and ready to ship right away, please take these off my hands guys!! THANKS!!

Harry

This what he is looking for I think
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.