• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help?! :)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Don't rush your purchase!!! You never know what you will come across... I waited months and finally got a BNIB pair of Foose Gascans dirt cheap. Set a price and use it to your advantage. If you are set on a price message reliable sellers with an offer. I did and made out good....

Some people reacted to this post.
Ok I have a question for y'all then. I may be coming across a pair of x metal/black iridium romeos. Frame is 9.5/10 and lenses are 7/10. Right lens has spidercracks forming and each lens has small scratches that affect vision. I am really after the frame. I may be getting this in a trade for the last of my Jordan shoe collection. Are all aftermarket lenses absolutely horrible? Should I keep the original O lenses in them?

@jiveSEVEN

if you don't wanna wear them - then let them like they are. . .
otherwise ask dr. chop for some custom cut lenses!

but it's just my opinion . . . :cool:

Username Hidden said:
@jiveSEVEN

if you don't wanna wear them - then let them like they are. . .
otherwise ask dr. chop for some custom cut lenses!

but it's just my opinion . . . :cool:

Good point...hmm maybe I'll send Dr. Chop a PM :)

go for polarized lenses . . . those are a bit thicker than regular and will work better in that frame!

I think the ones in my current romeo are custom cut polarized :). By the way good luck on finding a mint pair sdgabales!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 1 or 2 pairs available on Ebay, for $170 for OEM replacement, however the seller that has them up is one of those I try to avoid.

Latest Posts

Back