• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help!

Craig B

Oakley Beginner
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hey everyone!

I've joined the forum in search of some help. I know this is a long shot but maybe someone on this forum has some knowledge.

I lost my favourite pair of oakleys but unfortunately have no idea what the name of the glasses were.

I'm pretty sure they were classified as unisex, had black lenses and frame with bright pink arms. Hopefully the pictures help somewhat.

Would love to buy a new pair if anybody knows what they are :)

Thanks in advance.

ugh, pics are on the little side and need a bit more angle to be sure but they look like dispatch/2 do you remember if there was a hole between the lenses?

googled.

ugh, pics are on the little side and need a bit more angle to be sure but they look like dispatch/2 do you remember if there was a hole between the lenses?

googled.

Thanks dragonvoi! The dispatch 1 are super close to what I had. . I just didn't have a whole in the middle of the lenses.

Definitely not a Dispatch 1 or 2. Not sure what those are in the pic. I am getting a fake vibe in the photo. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

Sent from Q's Note5

They were definitely not a fake. The lens are almost identical to the dispatch 1 however no hole in the middle of the lenses.

Thank you @the_owl!!!! I am glad they aren't fake, even if they are for the ladies. I learned something for once.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back