• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Guys,

Wrist posted on FB that the Old Glory frogskins are supposed to be limited to 500 pairs, only sold in 4 stores and no online purchasing...

I was wondering, if he's right and if anybody lives near a store that will sell them, or is picking up a pair for themselves- would you mind grabbing me a pair or two please?

I'll obviously cover all the costs of shipping etc.

i would love an Old Glory pair as well. to complete the set. anyone out there willing to help, keep me posted too yeah? cheers!

Add me to the list please, 2 pairs. Happy to cover cost of sunglasses, shipping, and a little extra for the help.

Has anyone seen a picture of the Old Glory? And if they are limited to 500, does that mean the Jolly Roger are as well?

Add me to the list please, 2 pairs. Happy to cover cost of sunglasses, shipping, and a little extra for the help.

Has anyone seen a picture of the Old Glory? And if they are limited to 500, does that mean the Jolly Roger are as well?

The old glory is the Union Jack. So it's what Jono managed to acquire before the official release, if I'm not wrong.

I also want to be put down for 2 pairs and will cover everything + a little extra :)

i would take two as well if anybody knows where to get just shoot me a PM!

Back